Monday, February 9, 2009

About myself

1. I am stubborn, not only sometime, but always so stubborn. I can't say sorry even I know I am wrong. That's bad, but can't help it. 

2. I want to be strong all the time, at anytime, in any situation, with anyone, even with myself.  So I don't rely on anyone or ask for help even when I really need help. Contrariwise, I can't offer any help or say warm words when someone need help, because I don't know how. 

3. I don't listen to others. Even when I ask for it, I don't.  Sometime I do, but that's only when I REALLY need someone's opinion. Otherwise, always think everyone has different opinion, so go with my way. 

4. I want to try too many things, and I can't do anything after all.  

5. I am really good at any sports.  Without any practice, I can do it pretty well at most of sports. That makes me think that I don't need much practices for anything.  Because I can do it anyway. But the thing is, I can't be professional in any field, because I don't practice. 

6. I am smart.  Not joking but I love studying.  I don't read any story book but text book.  I don't like fiction at all. In my world, everything has to be based on the fact. 

7. I can't stay in one place or condition for long time. Work, never want to stay more than two years at same place, even it's really good and fun place, I need to move on and find something else. Except with Adam. He is the only person who I feel I can stay with for rest of my life.  

8. TV shows are different than books.  It's totally ok if it's fiction or not.  Doesn't matter.  In fact, I am The Office freak.  

9. I am so sensitive to smells.  I can't stop thinking when I smell something unusual. Also I am cleaning freak.  I can't sit down until house gets totally clean. 

10. I don't like kids and old people.  Because they don't understand what I am talking about and can't make conversations. 

11. I can't be satisfied with anything.  I don't think I will be satisfied even I have a million dollars in the future.  

12. It's impossible to change my mind if I started disliking someone.  


If I can correct these, I think I can be a better person.  But it's awfully hard for me to change the way I am.  I have been being myself for 27 years, how can it be possible to change so many things at this point? 
I thought it's good idea to list them up so it's obvious to know how do I think myself and what do I know about myself.  I am pretty sure there are tons more stuff I need to change but haven't realize yet, but I will work on what I can see right know. I will start from 1. and if I think I am doing well, go to next step. 
Please be patient with me, I will be better person soon. 

自分のこと

1、とても頑固。たまにじゃなくて、いつもすごく頑固。だから自分が悪いって分かっててもごめんねって言えない。悪いことなんだけど、どうしょもできない。

2、いつも強い自分でいたい。いつでも、どんな場面でも、誰とでも、自分自身の中でも。だから誰にも頼りたくない。本当は助けが必要なときだって頼らない。逆に、誰かが助けを必要としてるときには助けてあげられない。あったかい言葉とかかけたりできない。だってどうやったらいいかわからないから。

3、人の話、意見を聞かない。たとえ最初に自分から意見を求めたときだって聞いてない。でもたまに聞くときがある。本当に誰かの意見が欲しいときだけ。でも結局は人それぞれ考え方は違うしって思って、自分の考えを曲げない。

4、いつも何かしたいことが山ほどある。山ほど。で、結局何もできずに終わる。

5、スポーツはどの種目でもたいてい万能。練習もろくにしないのにさらっとできちゃう。でもそれが小さい頃から自分には練習が必要ないって思わせてきて、だから結局そこそこのレベルまではいくんだけど、プロにはなれない。

6、頭の回転は速いし、頭もいい。ジョーク抜きで勉強大好き。物語の小説とか、全く読まない。読むのは科学、歴史なんかのノンフィクションや教科書、実用書。物語とか全く興味なし。自分の世界ではすべてが真実に基づいているから。

7、ひとつの場所や状況に長く留まっていられない。仕事は、たとえそこがすごく楽しくていいところでも絶対に2年以上は同じところで続けたくない。何か別のことをしたくなって次のステップに行く。アダムだけは違って、彼は唯一、生涯一緒にいたいと思える人。

8、テレビは本と違う。なぜか知らないけど、フィクションでも見ようと思えば見れる。あまりはまらないけど、はまると一気に最後まで見る。The Officeに関してはオタク級。

9、匂いにとくかく敏感。特に変わった匂いや、変な匂いのするところに行くと、他に何も考えられなくなる。そして掃除のきちがえ。家の中、全部がきれいじゃないと座って落ち着けない。

10、子供と老人が大嫌い。自分の言ってることがわからないし、話にならない。

11、何にも満足できない。もし将来1億円持っててもきっと満足しないと思う。

12、もし誰かを嫌いになったらもう好きにはなれない。


もしこのリスト、全部直せたらきっともっといい人間になれるんだと思う。でもそれを変えるのは本当に難しい。だって今まで27年間こうゆう人間で生きてきたんだもん。この時期になってどうしたらこんなにたくさんのことを変えられるんだろう。
ここにこうやって書き出すことはいい考えだと思った。みんなにもっと本当の自分を知ってもらえるし、自分でも自分のことを見直すいいチャンスだと思ったから。たぶん、ここにはのってない私の欠点ってたくさんあると思うんだけど、まずは自分が自覚してることから直していきたいと思う。1から始めて、よくできてるなって思ったら次の改善。
こんな私だけど、気長に見守っててください。もっといい人間になるために努力します!




No comments:

Post a Comment