Monday, March 30, 2009

iPod Shuffle

I washed my old iPod Shuffle last night when I was doing laundry..
I also washed iPhone earphone. 

Earphone was totally torn and inside wire was coming out.  I threw it away. 
I was pretty sad because my earphone is gone.... It costs $30 if I want to get it at Apple Store. 
Oh, well. 

Then I realized there should be one more thing that I washed along with earphone.....Shuffle. Unfortunately I don't use them sepelately when I listen to the music. I dug into clean laundry pile and found my shuffle.  This is my second time that I washed shuffle in my life. But this time was MY shuffle... ( last time was Adam's brand new).  Adam plugged different earphone in and hit play, guess what, it worked.  Wow, that's unbelievable! Maybe because I put it in the dryer too.  Anyway, my shuffle is now so clean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment