Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Second Second Anniversary

This title sounds little wired, but today is our second second anniversary.  We got married in Japan on Christmas Eve and it was 2 years ago. 

I don't feel it's still two years, I feel like it's almost 10 years or something.  Adam and I always do a lot of things togeter so that makes me feel like that way.  This anniversary, we don't do anything special, we just celebrate by saying Happy second second anniversary to each other. And that's totally enough for me. 

Speaking of which, we are getting iPhone today as Christmas gift for each other. It is awesome phone (well, everyone knows that!) and we are waiting for Apple store opens at 10:00am. Seems like Adam can't even wait now.  

I am getting white one and he is getting black.  I was going to get black but when we had exactly same phone in Japan, we always took wrong phone to work, so to prevent that happens again I am going with white this time.  White is cute, though. It's more girlish (sorry if you have white already and you are guy).  Anyway, we are so excited!

OKDK, I will update my new phone soon! Maybe from my new phone!






No comments:

Post a Comment